Contact Your Team

Who to call if…

Here is some helpful information to help you get in touch with the right person at CCOC. While the Service Desk is your first point of contact, contact staff directly to make appointments or get specific help.

Tenant Service Representatives

Call your Tenant Service Representatives at 613-234-4065 ext. 0 for all general inquiries. You can call them to report damage in your building or with questions or concerns about garbage rooms, maintenance, or if you’re locked out of your apartment. If you’re not quite sure who to call, the Service Desk is your first point of contact! They’ll be sure to put you in touch with the right CCOC staff member. You can also email or use the online Maintenance Request Form.

Use the online Maintenance Request Form to let us know when you need repairs or maintenance to leaky taps, blocks in your toilet, or loss of heat in the winter.

Rental Officer

Contact your Rental Officer if you have questions about moving in or moving out. If you’re having problems with a neighbour’s noise or guests, please talk to them first. If you cannot sort the problem out together, call your Rental Officer next. If you witness a crime in your building or see someone trespassing, first call the Ottawa Police at 613-230-6211. Then place a follow-up call to your Rental Officer, so they know what’s going on in the building.

Rent Collections Officer

Contact your Rent Collections Officer if you have questions about paying rent. If you’re having trouble paying your rent or know you’ll be late, your Rent Collections Officer can help. They can help you with things from holding your cheque or pre-authorized payment (PAP) or making payment plans for maintenance invoices. They’re here to help! You can also email them at

Building Representative

Speak to your Building Representative to reserve an elevator for your move, or if you need a locker assignment. Please note Building Representatives do not take complaints from tenants, and are not able to let you into your apartment if you forget your key.

Operations Coordinator

Contact your Operations Coordinator to follow up about ongoing maintenance work in your home.

Pest Control Coordinator

Contact your Pest Control Coordinator at if you see any evidence of bugs, cockroaches, or rodents in your home.

Tenant and Community Engagement Facilitator

Contact your Tenant and Community Engagement Facilitator if you are interested in helping to create friendly and connected neighbourhoods. Their job is to help you build community: through block parties, bike tours, neighbourhood voting groups, and anything else you can dream up that would make your community better. They also connect tenants to the governance of CCOC, where volunteers run the organization through committees and a Board. They can also support you if have any questions or concerns about waste diversion, recycling, gardening, or green commitments.