CCOC members guide the work of CCOC. Members can join committees and run for the Board of Directors. They can also vote at the Annual General Meeting.
Anyone who supports CCOC’s Mission Statement and Values can become a CCOC member. CCOC membership is valid for one calendar year.
Become a CCOC Member
- Read and agree to uphold CCOC’s Mission Statement and Values.
- Complete and submit the Membership form.
CCOC’s Mission and Values
Centretown Citizens Ottawa Corporation is a community-owned, tenant and member directed, non-profit housing organization whose mission is to create, maintain and promote housing for low-and moderate-income people.
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion: A diverse tenant, staff, and member population that treats everyone fairly and is inclusive for all;
- Collaboration: Working together as tenants, members and staff in ways which are responsible and supportive;
- Affordable housing: Housing that is affordable, supports a high quality of life, and meets the diverse needs of low- and moderate-income households;
- Sustainable Communities: Communities that are healthy, energy-efficient, and respect the natural environment;
- Innovation and Creativity: Fostering new ideas and supporting responsible risk-taking in how we do our work; and
- Inclusive, open decision-making: Decisions that are community-based and engage tenants and members in the way they are made, communicated, and implemented.
For any questions about CCOC membership, please email the Tenant and Community Engagement Department.