Tax Rent Receipts

CCOC current or past tenants are able to request receipts for rent paid to CCOC. These receipts are for rent paid within the calendar year for income tax purposes. You can request your rent receipt as soon as you have paid your December rent- you don’t need to wait until tax season!

If you require receipts for a year other than the previous year, please note this in the special requests section.