CCOC’s Mission and Values
CCOC Mission Statement
Centretown Citizens Ottawa Corporation is a community-based, tenant and member directed, non-profit housing organization whose mission is to create, maintain and promote housing for low and moderate income people.
- A diverse tenant, staff and member population without discrimination with respect to Aboriginal, racial, ethnic, linguistic and religious background, age, gender, sexual orientation, household composition, and level of income and ability;
- Working together as tenants, members and staff in ways which are responsible and supportive;
- Decisions which are open and inclusive in the way they are made, communicated and implemented;
- Being innovative, creative, and dynamic in how we do our work;
- Housing which is affordable, livable and diverse in type, and contributes to a high quality of life; and
- Communities that are healthy, diverse, energy-efficient and respect the natural environment.