Irving Greenberg was CCOC’s first president and a champion of social housing in Ottawa. Following his death in 1991, his family generously made a donation to make summer camp more affordable for CCOC kids. Each year, the Fund provides camp bursaries for young CCOC tenants.
How it works
- You must be a CCOC tenant, and your child (or children) must be 5 to 15 years-old.
- If your child is selected, you are responsible for finding a camp that suits you and your child.
- The camp fund can be used for either March break camp or summer camp, including day or overnight programs.
- The Irving Greenberg Memorial Camp Fund will pay up to $750 toward the camp fees and $50 towards transportation.
- Priority is given to families paying less than market rent and to children who have not already been sent to camp under this program.
Applications are now closed.
For more information, email email@example.com or call Laura at 613-234-4065, ext. 243.