Irving Greenberg was CCOC’s first president and a champion of social housing in Ottawa. Following his death in 1991, his family generously made a donation to make summer camp more affordable for CCOC kids. Each year, the Fund provides camp bursaries for young CCOC tenants.
How it works
- You must be a CCOC tenant, and your child (or children) must be 5 to 15 years-old.
- Priority is given to families paying less than market rent and to children who have not already been sent to camp under this program.
- The camp fund can be used for either March break camp or summer camp, including day or overnight programs.
- If your child is selected, you are responsible for finding a camp that suits you and your child.
- If your child is selected, the Irving Greenberg Memorial Camp Fund will cover the cost of one week of camp, at one camp program to a maximum of $400.
Applications are now closed for the 2024 season. Check again in November to apply for 2025.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Laura at 613-234-4065, ext. 243.