Host a Community Event!
CCOC is excited to help bring your ideas for community events to life. Funding to support events is limited, so reach out as early in your planning as possible. Requests are approved on a first come, first served basis.
To be eligible for funding, your event must be nonpartisan and all tenants at the property must be invited to attend. The event must also be free of charge.
CCOC will reimburse up to $50.00 to purchase items to support your event. This could include food, non-alcoholic drinks, decorations, sound system rental, etc.
If you would like to use one of the CCOC community meeting rooms or the BBQ for your event, let us know. We can also support you with outreach or event planning to help make your event a success!
During the COVID-19 pandemic, tenants must ensure they have a plan showing how they’ll follow public health guidelines. This is mandatory to get financial or other support from CCOC. The plan should include:
- Limiting the number of people to the current maximum allowed. This can mean creating an RSVP list and closing the events once that maximum capacity has been reached. Find more information on how many people can attend physically distanced events here.
- Ensuring 2 metres of distance can be maintained at all times with a description of the space.
- Using signage with the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 symptoms.
- Leave the space as you found it. Ensure no litter is left behind and any surfaces you touch have been sanitized.
- Ensuring no supplies will be shared.
Please fill out and submit the form on this page to get in touch about hosting a community event!
If you have questions, or for more information, please contact CCOC’s Tenant and Community Engagement Department.