Do you have a neighbour who goes out of their way to help you with difficult chores, or takes time to make your building a friendlier place to live? Let CCOC know! Complete the form below or call us today with your nomination.
We give out the Good Neighbour Award at our Annual General Meeting each year. Deadline to apply: March 31 of the calendar year.
· Candidates must be nominated by their neighbours to be eligible.
· A person can not nominate themselves.
· Nominations can be made by any CCOC tenant, including staff.
· Nominations should be sent in writing. Verbal nominations will be accepted if transcribed by Tenant and Community Engagement Department staff.
· Tenants and non-tenants are equally eligible.
· CCOC staff members, including custodians, are not eligible.
· The focus of the nominee’s activities must be a CCOC property or CCOC tenants.
· Work on the CCOC Board, Standing Committees or in the CCOC Office is not eligible.
The winner is chosen by a sub-committee of our Tenant and Community Engagement Committee. To find more information about volunteering, please click here.
For more information on the Award, please contact the Tenant and Community Engagement Department at 613-234-4065, ext. 0 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.